Thursday, May 8, 2014

Scale Is Not Budging!….What Am I Doing Wrong?

Well, you may want to put your scale in a sunny place, water it weekly and soon, it will start to blossom!  Or, maybe putting on a wig and stepping on it backwards…maybe it will not recognize you.

But the best way to deal with this is understand it WILL happen. Weight goes up, down and sideways in any given day. This is a FACT of the human body…that is a FACT not FAT!

It you record a early morning weight and then have breakfast with liquids, you can go back to the scale, and it has gone up!

I really only care about the weight in the Big Picture.  I weigh myself when I want, but I do not let it tamper with my head! 

I am IN week 7 and have lost 10 pounds.  I will update at the completion of week 8!  

No comments:

Post a Comment