Saturday, April 19, 2014

Good day and thank you for visiting my blog.  I am writing this blog to cover my journey to health and happiness through losing my weight.  I have had a life time battle with the pounds, but I believe I have found a way to be released from the obsession with food, compulsive and emotional eating and a return to a smaller, happier me!

 I have not posted how much I weigh at this time, but I will post, that I have more than 100 pounds to lose.  I will post the figures when I am comfortable with sharing that.  I must do this one piece at a time, and today, it is too difficult for me to share.  But all is changing, at last.

  Join me on my journey to a life time plan, that controls and loses my weight without the pain. Please check back daily as I will be posting my experiences, which in turn, will help you too, realize your goals! Please feel free to post!

Thank You for Joining My Journey,

Mrs. Amelia Ratfire

No comments:

Post a Comment